Our experienced breakdown engineers will quickly identify the problem and recommend a solution to any of your plumbing or heating problems. Once the fault is diagnosed we will carry out any repairs using the highest quality products and parts to ensure your boiler gets back to operating properly.
Every job we do is covered by our 12 month guarantee so you can rest assured that we will complete your project to the highest standard.
We take our work seriously and attention to detail and safety is of utmost importance, if you are worried at all about your current boiler and its behaviour get in touch and we can assist.
It’s important that your boiler is serviced annually to keep it running safely and efficiently. We are Gas Safe Registered and experienced in boiler servicing, we offer a friendly and professional service, and highly recommend annual boiler servicing:
- The warranty provided by your boiler manufacturer will be invalid if you do not comply with annual servicing
- Potential faults can be identified early on and fixed before they become costly disruptions
- As a Landlord you are legally responsible for the repair and servicing of your property’s boilers. Servicing must start from the first 12 months after a new installation.
- Ensures you are getting maximum efficiency from your boiler, keeping energy bills to a minimum.
- Carbon monoxide can be fatal, and is a risk with older boilers or those which are not maintained or serviced regularly, this potential hazard should be tested.
Contact us now to speak with our boiler servicing professionals who will be happy to answer any questions, or arrange an appointment for you.
Our boiler servicing includes the following:
- Examination of your boiler and the controls to make sure they are working correctly
- Using a flue gas analyser to ensure that your boiler is running within the specified parameters of the manufacturers
- Check for signs of corrosion or leaks
- Removal of your boiler’s casing so that the inner components can be assessed and cleaned, including the heat exchanger so that your boiler keeps running as efficiently as possible
- If your boiler is condensing we will clean out the condensing trap
- If you have a magnetic filter we will clean this and remove any sludge build up
- Test for carbon monoxide emissions
- Replacing of your boiler’s casing checking the seals are still in order and functioning properly
- Issuing of the Gas Safety Certificate CP12 required for Landlords.