We would like to let you know that we continue to work as normal and are applying COVID-19 precautions in line with the Government’s guidance and legislation.
Our priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe, so we have made some changes to the way we work and further changes may need to be made in the future.
If you decide to defer or cancel your appointment, we ask for 48hrs notice to avoid a cancellation charge.
If you or a member of your household develops symptoms, we must reschedule your appointment.
We will ask you to complete a risk assessment when we book your appointment. If you are shielding, or have a vulnerability please let us know at the point of booking so we can make appropriate arrangements.
We ask you to ensure that our engineers are able to socially distance from you and that if necessary you consider how to deal with spaces in your property where it is not possible to do this. Other members of your household should keep away by staying in another area.
Before arriving at your property our engineer will call you to check that no-one in your household has symptoms – in this instance we must reschedule your appointment.
What to expect when our engineers arrive, they will:
- wear appropriate PPE and follow strict hygiene rules
- maintain a proper social distance from you and members of your household
We respectfully ask you to:
- clean the area where our engineer will be working before the work is done and repeat this once we have left
- ensure good ventilation in the work area
- always maintain a 2m distance from our engineers
- move to another room or go outside while the work is being done
We are regularly reviewing Government guidance and will update our working practices accordingly. If you have any questions about our working practices please do not hesitate to contact us.