We are specialists in providing underfloor heating and the benefits for householders are many. Combined with the new Worcester Bosch Renewable Energy Products, underfloor heating can significantly reduce your home heating bills by as much as 40%.
Far more cost effective than conventional radiators, which heat the top of the room first, underfloor heating operates at lower temperatures, distributing heat up in a uniform way to create a warm cosy environment and maintain consistent heat at a lower cost.
This balanced and controlled way of heating your home will prevent cold spots, as the whole room will be at a comfortable temperature so you can be warm wherever you choose to sit. With the removal of radiators there will be an instant creation of space, and as underfloor heating is becoming more and more popular, you’ll also be adding significant value to your home.
Benefits of Underfloor Heating
- Improved energy efficiency over radiators which means lower monthly bills
- Low maintenance costs
- Gives your home a consistent temperature heating from bottom to top, rather than the convection method of radiators.
- Allergy-free heating. The continual air circulation you get with radiators means that dust particles and other allergens are constantly being disturbed, this makes things difficult for those with allergies or asthma, underfloor heating prevents this
- Improves the aesthetics of a room giving extra space, clean looking walls, and freedom over where furniture can be placed
- No need to warm a cold floor with rugs, feet will be cosy all year round
- Adds considerable value to your home
Contact us now and speak to our underfloor heating specialists, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or arrange a no-obligation quote.